Apply to Volunteer
"Volunteering at Camp is an opportunity to get out of your head and focus on amazing kids that need your help."
HERE WE GO! The application period for the 2020 Camp Season is now open!
We are so excited that you are interested in being a part of the magic of Roundup River Ranch. Please review the following information to familiarize yourself with the Volunteer Application Process before you begin your application.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Complete the Volunteer application
- Three references
- New Volunteer interview or Returning Volunteer check-in
Once confirmed, New and Returning Volunteers will receive access to their CampSite Staff Dashboard to complete the volunteer requirements. Returning Volunteers must update their records yearly. The Volunteer Contract is contingent upon the full completion of the following:
- Medical Requirements:
- Health History Form
- TB/PPD Skin Test Results. Volunteers must update if they are determined to be at high risk.
- Immunization record documentation and dates for:
- Tdap/td (must be up-to-date)
- Varicella or date of illness
- Hep. B or waiver
- Hep. A (recommended for all and required for Kitchen Volunteers)
- Current Flu Season Vaccination
- Background checks
- Agreements and Policies - Sign off and acknowledge our policies and agreements.
- Full Attendance of Volunteer Orientation
If you have any questions, please contact our Volunteer Team at Volunteer@RoundupRiverRanch.org.
"This one week of giving your time impacts your life forever."
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Molly Hemenway, NP, Medical Volunteer
"It is such a gift to see the kids I take care of year round come to Roundup and dance, fish, climb the rock wall.do things they would never do at home. Camp will do more than I or any medical personnel can do for these kids. I've seen it. The campers take what they learn at Roundup River Ranch with them and so do we as medical professionals. I often play camp songs in clinic and dance with my patients. I find myself asking my patients, 'Do you remember when you did this at camp?' Their whole demeanor changes and they are reminded how strong and capable they are."