If you think camp is just one week of fun, you’re missing tons of other opportunities to get involved.
We host campers from May to October, and our work continues throughout the year with a variety of necessary work to support our campers. That means there are all kind of ways you can stay involved and volunteer with Roundup River Ranch. We need every one of our diverse, multi-talented, energetic volunteers to keep things running without a hitch.
To learn more about how you can volunteer at an event or in our Avon Administrative offices, please call 970.524.5775.
To volunteer in the Camp office during the off-season, please call 970.524.CAMP(2267).
Year-round Volunteer Opportunities:
- Description: Volunteers will join us at Camp or in our administrative office in Avon to help with event preparation, mailings, general administration, and more. Volunteers in this position help keep the busy season rolling.
- Time Commitment: Depending on the needs of our projects, volunteers may volunteer for one or multiple days. Administrative Volunteer roles are limited during camp sessions. Please contact the Volunteer team with any inquiries.
- Description: Throughout the year we host a number of events to celebrate and support our campers and their families. From our signature event, A Grateful Harvest, to Campfire Games in Denver and Vail and others, there are many fun ways for everyone to get involved. Event volunteers must successfully complete a minimum of one camp session prior to volunteering at an event which include campers.
- Time Commitment: Volunteers will commit to specified dates and times depending on the event needs.
- Description: The backbone of our camp, these volunteers will work hand in hand with our Facilities Manager in grounds keeping, camp preparation, organization, and specialty projects. Volunteers in this role are crucial to the maintenance and running of camp.
- Time Commitment: Volunteers can commit as day volunteers, full session volunteers or any time during the off season. Faciliites volunteer roles are limited during camp sessions. Contact the Volunteer team with any inquiries.